Podcast Guest Opportunities
useful information for PODCAST GUESTS
Thanks for your interest in being a guest on the Successful Women Podcast Show, here are some useful things to know about us, to make sure that your episode works for you as well as our listeners. If your query isn't answered below, just drop me a line here.
are you an ideal guest for us?
I am looking for inspirational women with a story to tell. The aim of the show is to inspire and encourage our listeners by providing them with examples of what another woman (you!) has done. Many of our listeners are female entrepreneurs and your story should provide tips and advice to help them both in their personal and business lives. My experience of talking to hundreds of women tells me that so many of us have had amazing journeys, overcome challenges and grabbed at opportunities to get to where we are today.
Guests come from a wide range of industries, some are entrepreneurs themselves and many have products or services that will be of interest to other entrepreneurs. Whilst we will do all we can to help you promote your own business, this should not be the focus of your interview.
Do I have to pay to be on the show?
No, there is no charge to be a guest, but it will help to keep the show and your episode popular (getting you continued exposure) if you give the show a rating and review on iTunes and or Stitcher Radio. Find out more below.
How can I help GET my episode noticed?
- Go to the links to rate and review the show. Follow iTunes link or Stitcher Radio link
- Promote your episode on social media before we record and once your episode goes live.
- Leave a comment on your episode link on the website here.
how will i benefit from being a guest?
- We will actively promote your episode via our Facebook pages, twitter and other social media, as well as via our newsletter.
- We will include all of your details in the show notes that are displayed on the podcast as well as on our website.
- You will get continued exposure as new listeners regularly listen to 'back' episodes.
How are the interviews recorded?
- The interviews are recorded via Skype, audio only although we will chat on video first.
do i need any special equipment?
- I use a specialist microphone, if you have one then great, as the sound quality will be enhanced, but it is not necessary.
- You can use the inbuilt mic. on your mobile, laptop or computer, but if you have headphones that have a mic - this will be much better.
- You will need a good wifi connection to make sure the signal is maintained for the duration of the interview.
what will we talk about & how long will it take?
- I set aside 45 minutes for interviews, we usually record for about 20 - 30 mins and after editing the interviews usually last between 15-20 minutes.
- Once we agree on your interview I will send out a list of the questions that I base the interview on.
- It will help if you do some preparation, to make sure you get your message across to the listeners, but we are not too scripted.
What else do i need to do?
- Complete the form below to tell me why you would like to be on the show.
- Once I have confirmed your appearance, send to firstname.lastname@example.org your preferred photo and a short biography for the show notes.